
We had our 12 week scan last week and I am delighted to say that we have a little person cooking in K's oven.
I always said that K was brilliant at baking and she is now truly cooking on gas, which is great.
The scanner lady (no throbbing veins in her temples I am pleased to say) checked out our bean from every which angle and it seems that baby has a good strong heart beat, is growing well and has everything where it should be.
Weird thing was that when we first saw baby it was kicking back relaxing with legs crossed and arms behind the head.
Two minutes later it was busting some moves Night Fever style . Legs and arms everywhere - and K's not had a drop to drink in months...
Boy or girl it looks like we've passed on some bad-ass disco moves to our offspring.
Next step is strapping the i-Pod and headphones to K's bump and giving it big licks with the 80's cheesy disco classics me thinks...


No comments:
Post a Comment